Ever since I can remember, Mondays have always had a bad reputation. Whether it was marking the end of an epic weekend or bringing on the work week from hell- Mondays have always spelled out bad news. Well, Kid Kamillion has just dropped one reason for Mondays to get cleared of their bad rep and renewed as a day to get down to. Earlier today, the kid himself unveiled Episode O1 of his new Monday Mini-Mix series. While the mix itself is only 16 minutes long, Kid Kamillion has managed to pack in 12 remixes, edits, and originals that will be sure to turn that frown upside down and this short,but sweet time into a delectable treat. From gladiator’s “Low Pros,” remix to some Waka Flocka Flame to even a Kid Kamillion exclusive, the Monday Blues just became honored with some new Monday tunes.
Mondays aren’t always a bummer. This weeks episode includes loads of beats, bass & party anthems by Gladiator, Dot Com, Ape Drums, Grandtheft, Flosstradamus & More.
01. Ghetto Celebrity (Beats) – Kid Kamillion
02. Muscle ft Juvenile (gLAdiator Remix) – Low Pros
03. Loco – Kid Kamillion
04. Booty Wop – Dot Com
05. Clap ft Travis Porter – Waka Flocka Flame
06. Night World (Aqua Drop Remix) – Kid Kamillion
07. Freak U Rite – DJ Deeon
08. ITH ft Tuneboy & DJ Issac – Flosstradamus
09. Pump This Party – Kid Kamillion
10. Flying – Grandtheft & Smalltown DJs
11. LZR Bass (Ape Drums Remix) – Ape Drums
12. Gully (Mixshow Edit) – Spank Rock
Kid Kamillion- MONDAY MINI-MIX – Episode 01 | Download |