After dropping his insanely innovative live violin-infused dubstep original ‘Toy Piano’ back in July and spinning a full 1.5 hour set at Canada’s premier music festival Shambhala in August, Pittsburgh’s Comic Strips has returned yet again with his newest production, a crazy dubstep rework of Skrillex & Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley’s world-renowned collaboration ‘Make it Bun Dem’. Enjoy!
Skrillex – Make it Bun Dem (Comic Strips Remix) | Direct Download |
“Like” Comic Strips on Facebook here
The remixes have started to pour out for this one as the multi-genre Los Angeles-based production duo known as gLAdiator drop their nasty trap remix of Kanye West’s latest hip-hop anthem ‘Clique’ featuring Jay-Z & fellow Good Music representative, Big Sean. Be sure to crank the volume up while turning that bass knob all the way to +10 for this hard-hitting rework. Enjoy!
Kanye West Ft. Jay Z & Big Sean – Clique (gLAdiator Remix) | Direct Download |
“Like” gLAdiator on Facebook here
Just after bringing us his nasty dubstep remix of Far East Movement’s latest hit ‘Dirty Bass’ featuring Tyga last week, KDrew returns again with a brand new hard-hitting original mix titled ‘All or Nothing’. Instead of flaunting his extraordinary skills in heavy dubstep, KDrew takes a different route and shines all the way through on this melodic, yet grimy electro banger while utilizing his pop background to sing the vocals as well. If you want to listen to some more of KDrew’s music, also be sure to check out his hugely popular recent remix of Taryn Manning’s ‘Send Me Your Love’ next. Enjoy!
KDrew – All or Nothing (Original Mix) | Direct Download |
“Like” KDrew on Facebook here
The BOOM Movement rose out of Southern California’s culture of renegades: street artists, surfers, extreme sports fanatics and underground musicians. Never content with being part of the uninspired masses, BOOM is motivated to inspire individuals through sound. We pride ourselves on supporting originality and by doing so, we endeavor to unleash an uprising against preconceived molds; and to encourage free thinkers everywhere to defy tradition, push the limits and act on original motives.
Our friends & fellow San Diegans over at BOOM headphones have decided to giveaway TWO PAIRS of their brand new line of “Renegade” headphones to TWO lucky winners tonight. You can be one of the first to rock these killer headphones before BOOM blows up in the very near future with pending endorsements from some of biggest names in EDM. If you’re one of the lucky winners selected tonight, you can pick the color of headphones that flow with your steez whether it’s white/green, black/teal, grey/white, or red/grey. Peep the super dope “BOOM Vibes” Vimeo video below to see what the BOOM San Diego culture is all about. Follow the instructions below for your chance to win these headphones when the contest opens are 4:OOPM tonight. Good luck!
Purchase YOUR pair of BOOM headphones right here.
How to win a FREE pair of BOOM headphones:
1. “LIKE” this post
2. “LIKE” BOOM on Facebook here
3. “LIKE” & “SHARE” this post when it comes up on Facebook at 4:OOPM PST
4. Comment on the Facebook post telling us why you should be the one slappin’ these killer headphones!
5. Contest ends at 12:OOAM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
“Like” BOOM on Facebook here
Yesterday Scion AV (Audio & Visual) contacted me asking if TSS would like to premier their exclusive interview with Los Angeles’ quickly rising powerhouse producer BARE. Knowing BARE’s incredible bass-heavy music, I was honored to have the opportunity to premier this interview. Watch as BARE takes you through the city of Los Angeles explaining his musical background and how he came to be BARE. I’ve also included a preview to BARE’s newest production, a remix of Swedish House Mafia’s ‘Save The World’ anthem, which is describes in the interview as being one of his best productions to date. Enjoy!
Bare decided to drive us around town while chatting about life and work. Sporting the warmest grin we’ve ever seen, he tells us that he takes advice from his girlfriend on a regular basis and that he loves his fans. He also tells us to: “Believe in your sound and never lose love for what you’re doing”. Can’t disagree with that! For more exclusive content, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Swedish House Mafia – Save The World (BARE Remix) [Forthcoming Bootleg] | Stream Only |
Me good pal MartyParty and I decided that the colonials (South Africa and NZ respectively) needed to share the love when it comes to all things Bass and Strings. Holed up in a virtual space for an indeterminate period of time with nothing but zeroes and ones for company, we emerged what can only be described as ‘later’ with this pair of tuxedo’d and top-hatted bad boys. I’m very happy to say that we are now sharing them with you for the first time as release number 002 on FreQ Nasty Recordings.
This one’s for the bro-stepper whose face craves 110 degrees fahrenheit for 5 minutes but is too classy to ask for it straight up. Talk about a string cheese incident – this sucker’s got more cod classical strings than you could shake a pizza peel at (the thing you stick a pizza into the oven with, dummy). Cover your boatrace with mushrooms and your favorite fromage and stick your face in front of the speaker cone for a slice of your (un)usual.
Going for a silky trap vibe, one for those sick of bro steppin’ and want to put their feet up on the cello-player’s flight case and chillax – Silkstep is here. I just made that up… can you tell? Grab the free download via the link up top.
There’s also a cheeky mix tape featuring both tunes from the single and some related jams cut from similar genetic material that I have been enjoying lately, which you can get here: FreQ Nasty – Cheesy Strings Incident Mixtape  by FreQ Nasty
As always please let us know what you think! Many thanks for all your support and messages of encouragement and inspiration. Enjoy!!
After dropping his hugely popular 23-minute mix featured on Annie Nightingale’s BBC Radio 1 show which we showcased back at the end of July, and the rip of ‘Little Cat Steps’ from Annie Nightingale’s show last month, Feed Me has returned with a BRAND NEW 38-track, 2-hour long mix full of all that Mau5trap electro/dubstep goodness that we’ve all been craving. This legendary mix in melodic bass production sheds light to a full-spectrum view of Feed Me’s incredibly gifted musical talent while simultaneously reveling parts of his hidden catalog including his unreleased collaboration with Kill the Noise ‘Thumbs Up (For Rock And Roll)’. Prepare yourself for the ride. Enjoy!
01. Feed Me – Little Cat Steps [Mau5trap]
02. Feed Me – Green Bottle [Mau5trap]
03. Feed Me – Trichitillomania [Mau5trap]
04. Feed Me – Chain Smoker [Mau5trap]
05. Feed Me – Relocation [Mau5trap]
06. Feed Me – Blood Red (Duffy Edit) [Mau5trap]
07. Kill The Noise – Jump Ya Body
08. Feed Me – Abel
09. Dillon Francis – Masta Blasta (The Rebirth) [Mad Decent]
10. Birdy Nam Nam – Goin’ In (Skrillex’s ”Goin’ Down” Remix) [Owsla]
11. Feed Me – Rat Trap
12. Spor – Push Me Pull You
13. Feed Me – One Click Headshot [Mau5trap]
14. Kill The Noise feat. Feed Me – Thumbs Up (For Rock & Roll)
15. Feed Me – Pink Lady [Mau5trap]
16. Feed Me – The Spell [Mau5trap]
17. Feed Me – Silicon Lube [Mau5trap]
18. Feed Me – Jodie [Mau5trap]
19. Feed Me – Gravel
20. Feed Me – Dialup Days
21. Deadmau5 – Fn Pig [Mau5trap]
22. Aphex Twin – Windowlicker (Feed Me Edit)
23. Feed Me feat. Lindsay – Embers [Mau5trap]
24. Stephan Bodzin – Sonnenwind [Herzblut]
25. Feed Me – To The Stars [Mau5trap]
26. Feed Me – Cott’s Face [Mau5trap]
27. Feed Me – Grand Theft Ecstasy [Mau5trap]
28. Feed Me – Painted My Nails [Mau5trap]
29. AWOL Nation – Sail (Feed Me ‘Luxe’ Edit)
30. Feed Me – Strange Behavior [Mau5trap]
31. Feed Me feat. Gemini – Whiskers [Mau5trap]
32. Feed Me feat. Tasha Baxter – Ebb & Flow
33. Feed Me – Burn Your Girlfriend
34. Radiohead – Everything In It’s Right Place (Feed Me Remix) [Parlophone]
35. Feed Me – Sonata In Headphones
36. Spor – Pacifica [Lifted]
37. Seventh Stitch – The Red Book
38. Feed Me – This Is The Thing (Fink Cover)
Feed Me – Essential Mix [Live on Radio 1] | Direct Download |
“Like” Feed Me on Facebook here
Knife Party’s ‘Internet Friends’ could quite possibly be one of the most recognized electro anthems coming from the 2011 EDM era as it continues to tear up speakers around the world with thousands of remixes, bootlegs, & mashups, but somehow, people haven’t shown any sign of dismay when this legendary tune graces their eardrums. With bootleg remixes as great as this one coming from Las Vegas-based artist & producer Revolvr, I don’t see the end of ‘Internet Friends’ coming anytime soon as he steamrolls through this production with pounding bass forewarned by a hilariously innovative take on the infamous introductory vocals. If you wanna listen to some more from Revolvr, also be sure to check out his remix of Reid Speed & FS’ ‘Instant Replay’ next. Enjoy!
Glitch-Hop edit from – djdylansanders
FB Chat Message Chimes – Stillwell
Skype Message Chimes – Tasty Network
G Mail Message Chimes – Me Messaging Myself
Knife Party – Internet Friends (Revolvr Bootleg) | Direct Download |
“Like” Revolvr on Facebook here
Just an hour ago the powerhouse production duo from Santa Barbara known as Candyland dropped a brand new dubstep remix of Stafford Brothers’ ‘Pressure’ featuring MDPC to follow up their killer dance remix of Adventure Club’s ‘Need Your Love’ from early last month. Candyland demonstrates their musical diversity and dexterity behind the boards once again by filling Stafford Brothers’ original with loads of energetic, grinding bass accentuated by sharp, yet uplifting melodies. Enjoy!
Stafford Brothers Ft. MDPC – Pressure (Candyland Remix) | Direct Download |
“Like” Candyland on Facebook here
Tomorrowland is a extraordinary 3-day music festival that takes place in the town of Boom, Belgium over the weekend of July 27th which draws thousands of music fanatics from all over the world to witness hundreds of the best EDM artists in the world perform live at this magical event. If you remeber back in July, we featured several live sets from aritsts like Skrillex, Avicii, Chuckie, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, and Alesso which you can check out right here. Earlier this morning, the amazing 2012 recap video was unveiled so we can all relive this magical festival all over again (even if you weren’t there). Enjoy!
During the magical weekend of 27, 28 and 29 July 2012 more than 180,000 visitors attended one of the most beautiful and talked about festivals in world. The 8th edition of Tomorrowland was one that would never be forgotten. An amazing festival, a magic location, wonderful decor, more than 400 artists and byfar the best public in the world! You can relive all of this now with the Tomorrowland after movie 2012.
Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery…
Tomorrowland Aftermovie Tracklist:
01. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Sander Van Doorn – Project T (The Tomorrowland Intro)
02. Pendulum – The Island
03. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Wolfpack – Ocarina (Out Soon on Smash The House)
04. Yves V & Felguk – Wow (Out Soon on Smash The House)
05. Otto Knows – Million Voices
06. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft Gregori Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
07.Dimitri Vegas, Moguai & Like Mike – Mammoth ( Out Soon )
08. M83 – Midnight City
09. Laidback Luke, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – ID (Out Soon)
10. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Coone & Lil Jon – Madness (Out Soon on Dim Mak)
11. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound
12. Nari & Milani – Atom
13. Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Out Soon on EMI)
14. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Regi – Momentum
15. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects ft Erik Hecht – Walking Alone
16. Chuckie ft Junxter Jack – Make Some Noise (Out Soon)
17. Yves V ft Dani L Mebius – Chained (Out Soon On Spinnin Records)
18. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Tomorrowland Anthem 2012 (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Yves V Mainstage Remix ) (Out Soon on Le7els)
19. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Phat Bram (Out Soon on Dim Mak)
20. Outro: M-3ox – Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix)
“Like” Tomorrowland on Facebook here