News

Twerking Accident Causes Girl To Catch On Fire (Video)

Twerking Accident Causes Girl To Catch On Fire (Video)
BEN

It looks like twerking is more dangerous than we all thought as this girls’ twerk video causes her to catch on fire and go up in flames. Next time you twerk upside down against a door, make sure to put a “do not disturb” sign on the other side, and remove the lit candles from the table behind you. Lesson learned. Be safe kids!

TOP TRENDING MUSIC

Comments

comments

Click to add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News
BEN

I like music. A lot.

More in News

Trippy Turtle Reveals Final Tour Will Take Place In 2018

Brian BonavogliaDecember 13, 2017

Porter Robinson Hints Possible Live Stream Of Virtual Self’s Debut Performance

Brian BonavogliaDecember 7, 2017

Deadmau5 Announces He Will Host His Own Podcast In 2018

Brian BonavogliaDecember 6, 2017

Showtek Returns To Their Hardstyle Roots With a 75-Minute Set

Brian BonavogliaNovember 30, 2017

Is Porter Robinson Bringing Virtual Self To Virtual Reality?

Josh DuhamNovember 15, 2017

Deadmau5 Raises $15,000 For Children’s Hospital Charity During Twitch Stream

Brian BonavogliaNovember 15, 2017

Beyonce and Eminem Release Star-Studded Collaboration

Lauren IkennNovember 12, 2017

Jauz Announces New Record Label, Bite This

Brian BonavogliaNovember 6, 2017

Watch Dillon Francis Answer DJ Questions From Twitter

Brian BonavogliaNovember 3, 2017
Discoveries From Hulaween

Lineup Discoveries – Hulaween

SeabassOctober 26, 2017